PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

pip home assessment aniexty

amanda8289amanda8289 Member Posts: 43 Connected
Hi all, I  successfully won my request for  a home visit due to help from my  local mp and seeing a doctor at my gp surgery who backed my request for home assessment but not before  paying gp surgery for the letter first. I received a pip appointment for  home assessment on 28th of this month then Friday last week  ( 21st ) i received a letter to  say my appointment is cancelled & it's now 2nd of August   (NO explanation why they have done this). I have had  fit upon fit  (I'm epileptic ) & my aniexty,depression  have gone into over drive i lost my  Temper  big time. I also suffer from clinical depression post traumatic stress disorder & only recently found out i have  emotional unstable personality as well. I can't copy with the stress of it all. I feel like it's they have   deliberately changed it & i don't have anyone else with me for the assessment & i get very agitated very quickly which some  people class as aggressive but it is part of one  my conditions (god knows which one) I AM panicking 

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.