Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP for mental health
I applied for pip for mental health in may the 20th or near , got my form on the 6 of June got citizens advice to fill my form in and sent that with my evidence (medical records ) and letters on the 3rd of July, had my f2f on the 19th of July at home ! Now waiting decision ( the progress seems quick) , I have been diagonsed with depression and acute anxiety, I have self harmed around 11 times scars on my neck , face , down my arms , on my leg , tried to to commit suicied 5 to 6 times so they have all the evidence! Just wounding how long will I be waiting a decision and what's my chances of getting pip
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.