Hi, my name is titanic1912! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is titanic1912!

Options
titanic1912
titanic1912 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi im new here..ive got disability problems now with my back.i also get pip and had my assessment.ive just lost my main carer due to an uprovoked attack in which it killed him in town.my partner is finishin her job and only working part time now to help care for me especially bathing and movin about etc...its a long struggle everyday. Yes...my name is mr titanic....thats what i use to do and yes i was involved in the movie titanic.....many thanx for alliwing me to join.

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @titanic1912.

Hi it's great to have you here & I like the name.

Please let us know what we can help you with ???

It will be a good idea for you to pop & have a good look at our home page.

Please please let us know if we can help you further ??????

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @titanic1912 welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear about the death of your carer, that must have been very distressing!

Are you and your partner claiming all the support you can? You can check the benefits calculator to see what you could be entitled to.

What did you do in the Titanic movie?? How interesting!

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.