Hi, my name is landonstar71! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is landonstar71!

landonstar71
landonstar71 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello there, my name is Chantelle i am almost 32, i live in Hull and i have ehlers danlos syndrome, scoliosis and suspected (but not yet officially diagnosed chiari and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome)

i am one of those with an invisible disability, which darn half makes life difficult! 

I am hoping being a member of this forum will be helpful.

Have a womderful week x
LandonStar☆ Chantelle Landon x

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @landonstar71

Welcome aboard our website and online community I do hope that we can help /support you in anyway .

Yes having a hidden disability does make life very interesting indeed.

Please please pop over to our home page where you will find lots of "info" to hopefully be off help to you ???

We have also got a a number of "Advisors" on hand to help you as well.

You will also find "condition specific" groups ready to help you in more detail 

Please please come back to me if I can be off help.
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @landonstar71,

Welcome to Scope's online community! It's great to have you on board.

There's plenty of groups and discussions which you can get involved with, whether it be to ask for some help and support, or just to chat with other members of our community.

Have you had a look at our Invisible Impairments category? You may find this group of particular interest.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, then please do get in touch!
    Liam

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.