Hi, my name is bubsy73! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is bubsy73!

Options
bubsy73
bubsy73 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hello there , im a bit new , im not sure if people will accept me on this site , i have fibromyalgia and no understanding of it , i also have calacific tendonitus and suffer from severe depression and anxiety which has been for a very long time , my family and friends dont really understand much about my life or how i suffer with pain , at the moment i have cellulitis  ive had it before and ended up in hospital for a month and almost lost my leg , so very nervous about this time , i am on my second set of anti biotics , a little sceptical i just hope these ones work . i feel i dont fit in with many communities and i am pretty shy , more of a listener than a speaker, i also had a gastric bypass 2 years ago thinking my life would be better, but i now feel even though i have lost some weight ,i feel i cant move around like i used to , i am on esa and standard pip, they are not aware of my fibro yet i dont know how to go about giving them the information as my next assessment is in 2018 , please excuse my typos sometimes i get sausage fingers when they swell and get chapped and sore , i dont really know what else to say apart from i need to find somewhere to belong and try and make new friends which i have difficulty doing, so even though i felt too shy i felt the need to overcome that or i wouldnt be able to get to know anyone so i am taking baby steps, i have to start somewhere , so here is me saying hello

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Bubsy and a big warm welcome to you

We are glad you have decided to join our community and I look forward to chatting with you.
    There is a wealth of information on here so have a look around.
    We have some very knowledgable members who can help with most things that you throw at them and if they are busy I will chuck in my twopence worth for good measure.

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @busby73

A very very big welcome to our website, we have got a very active online community where you can meet/great other members who may be in similar situations as you.

Please please let us know if we can help/support you in anyway??

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bubsy73
    Welcome to the community :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.