Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is bubsy73!
hello there , im a bit new , im not sure if people will accept me on this site , i have fibromyalgia and no understanding of it , i also have calacific tendonitus and suffer from severe depression and anxiety which has been for a very long time , my family and friends dont really understand much about my life or how i suffer with pain , at the moment i have cellulitis ive had it before and ended up in hospital for a month and almost lost my leg , so very nervous about this time , i am on my second set of anti biotics , a little sceptical i just hope these ones work . i feel i dont fit in with many communities and i am pretty shy , more of a listener than a speaker, i also had a gastric bypass 2 years ago thinking my life would be better, but i now feel even though i have lost some weight ,i feel i cant move around like i used to , i am on esa and standard pip, they are not aware of my fibro yet i dont know how to go about giving them the information as my next assessment is in 2018 , please excuse my typos sometimes i get sausage fingers when they swell and get chapped and sore , i dont really know what else to say apart from i need to find somewhere to belong and try and make new friends which i have difficulty doing, so even though i felt too shy i felt the need to overcome that or i wouldnt be able to get to know anyone so i am taking baby steps, i have to start somewhere , so here is me saying hello
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.