Hi, my name is bubsy73! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is bubsy73!

Options
bubsy73
bubsy73 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hello there , im a bit new , im not sure if people will accept me on this site , i have fibromyalgia and no understanding of it , i also have calacific tendonitus and suffer from severe depression and anxiety which has been for a very long time , my family and friends dont really understand much about my life or how i suffer with pain , at the moment i have cellulitis  ive had it before and ended up in hospital for a month and almost lost my leg , so very nervous about this time , i am on my second set of anti biotics , a little sceptical i just hope these ones work . i feel i dont fit in with many communities and i am pretty shy , more of a listener than a speaker, i also had a gastric bypass 2 years ago thinking my life would be better, but i now feel even though i have lost some weight ,i feel i cant move around like i used to , i am on esa and standard pip, they are not aware of my fibro yet i dont know how to go about giving them the information as my next assessment is in 2018 , please excuse my typos sometimes i get sausage fingers when they swell and get chapped and sore , i dont really know what else to say apart from i need to find somewhere to belong and try and make new friends which i have difficulty doing, so even though i felt too shy i felt the need to overcome that or i wouldnt be able to get to know anyone so i am taking baby steps, i have to start somewhere , so here is me saying hello

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Bubsy and a big warm welcome to you

We are glad you have decided to join our community and I look forward to chatting with you.
    There is a wealth of information on here so have a look around.
    We have some very knowledgable members who can help with most things that you throw at them and if they are busy I will chuck in my twopence worth for good measure.

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @busby73

A very very big welcome to our website, we have got a very active online community where you can meet/great other members who may be in similar situations as you.

Please please let us know if we can help/support you in anyway??

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bubsy73
    Welcome to the community :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness