ESA Question??? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA Question???

Options
myydeafworld4
myydeafworld4 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i am having to do my ESA again health assessment getting fed up of doing the form it the same as last time I don't understand why I am having to do it again. I am on disability indefinite on my DLA as my condtion only get progresssivly worst why is it I have to keep filling out the form on the health assessment and go to see an assessment it is so stressful keep on having to do this is there any way that the ESA can keep it on file instead of repeatly doing these form & seeing the assessor it doing my head in trying to get in all the evident in the same place or gathering more of it pls help how do I get them to put me in Disable indefinely 

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options

myydeafworld4
    myydeafworld4,

The government said last year that they would stop reassessing people with conditions that weren't going to change or can only get worse. However, so far, there is no sign of this happening. I'm sorry, but for now all I can suggest is going to see your MP and reminding them of the promise the government made. 

The government said new rules would be in place from 'autumn 2017', but autumn can mean anything from now til December in the civil service I'm afraid!

So please, see your MP if you can, or write to them, and make exactly the points you have made here. 

Will
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.