Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is michaela31!

Hi my name is michaela I am currently going through the process of appealing for pip.
I tried ringing the number you provided but says I have typed it in wrong. Please can someone give me advice on my next step 

Replies

• Sam_ScopeSam_Scope Member Posts: 7,732 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @michaela31 welcome to the community - the helpline number is 0808 800 3333.

Is there anything we can help with on the community?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • michaela31michaela31 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Is it a free number from a mobile?
    I had my assessment done for pip and was turned down, I went through the next step and was 1 point away from receiving it and now going to tribunal is there any advice u can give at all please.
    I have had DLA since I was 16 and now been stopped 
  • Sam_ScopeSam_Scope Member Posts: 7,732 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @michaela31

How to contact us

• Freephone: 0808 800 3333
    • Email: [email protected]
    • Textphone: Use Type Talk by dialling 18001 from a textphone followed by 0808 800 3333.
    • Social media: Contact us on Twitter or leave a message on our Facebook wall.

All calls are free from a UK landline and from most mobiles. If you are calling from a mobile, please check with your network provider. If you are calling from a mobile or phone box and have concerns about cost, we can call you back.

We have a series of videos about the PIP appeal process

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51steve51 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @michael31

Welcome to our website and online community I do hope that we can help you ?

I'm so sorry to hear about your current situation.

I have attached this info for you can you please let me know if I can help you further ???

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/benefits-and-finances
Sign in or join us to comment.