Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I'm Claire, I've got Osteoarthritis of my back &a spine, degenerative disc disease, trapped nerves, sciatica in both legs, irreversible nerve damage to my feet & calves. Fibromyalgia really bad & mental health problems. I'm constantly in pain & some days I can't even get out of bed. I am right now fighting to get my PIP back as they've taken it off me again, as they think that there's nothing wrong with me cause I look normal & walk normally but what they don't realise is that I'm in constant chronic pain. I've got to go to Tribunal & I've been waiting ages! They took my money off me in May & I'm struggling to live & they don't seem to care!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.