Hi, my name is loula62! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is loula62!

Options
loula62
loula62 Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Comments

• SeanRyan
    SeanRyan Community member Posts: 66 Connected
    Options
    Good Morning @loula62 Welcome, You will find lots of good stuff on here not written by computers but by us. We are all going through some of the same things I have MS for instance. But who cares we are here to help each other so if you have any questions or just want to chat I am sure you will find others just like you on here
    . Have a great day here is a picture of my cat Eduardo to hopefully put a smile on your face
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @loula62 welcome to the community, do you want to tell us a bit more about yourself?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi@loula62

A very very big welcome to you I hope that we can help/support you in anyway ???

Please please have a good look around our site and plesae let me know if there is anyting that Ican help/support you with ???

Many thanks.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.