Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is minibelle71!
I’m a young 46 yr old with 3 young children. Widow & single for 3 years - Unfortunately after 2 surgeries on my back, last being spine fusion in 2014, I’m left with pain 24/7, on 75mcg Fentanyl patches, Gabapentin, anti depressants & suffer from anxiety. Now pretty much a recluse with no real friends to speak of. All drifted away now. Left hip has been v painful since last surgery & my knees ache constantly, worse tenfold during colder months. If it weren’t for my middle child who’s dad died when he was only 3 n half, I admit I wouldn’t be here anymore.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.