Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
anxiety agoraphobia depression
hello. i have been in contact with mental health this year following my GP finding signs of abuse i was told early on (feb) that id be getting a support worker help me get out the house away from abuse etc a month later i called back in crisis to ask what had happened to support worker the same lady (as feb) visited me and said wjy not wait for my dad ro die for abuse to stop this was in reply to my query of support worker i asked for mediatoon mediation councilling but all were refused it was repeated you wont have long to wait with your dads health and then you will get the flat? i am now in december left as an excluded ocxupier in my fathers flat as he gave up tenancy and i due to health (phys/mental) have been unable to leave and mental health have not privided and wo t be providing supoort worker or councilling and due to my currwnt housing situation i need that support and due to effexts of abuse for 30 years need some councilling also. any advice i know its complex. sorry
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.