Is there a postcode lottery for children and young people with unique disabilities? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is there a postcode lottery for children and young people with unique disabilities?

Cheese2323
Cheese2323 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited January 2018 in Research and opportunities
Hi everyone, my name is Louise and I am a mother to a daughter who has cerebral palsy. I live in the Tameside area and I am currently investigating whether the services offered differ in different postcodes. This is for a report I will be devising for my B.A. and also for personal reasons. I was hopeful if anyone could offer some of their experiences to me. I intend to use all information anonymously of course, but would be so grateful for any input. The title of my research will be in effect ' Is there a postcode lottery when accessing the services for our children and young people with unique disabilities'. I hope you can offer your own experiences as I analyse these issues surrounding our loved ones.  Many Thanks in advance 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.