Invention idea/Construction (Please Read This) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Invention idea/Construction (Please Read This)

Options
Robert_Burns
Robert_Burns Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hey, I am in the engineering academy at my high school. I am in my senior year and our project is to design and construct a working prototype of an invention of our choice. My team chose to do a motorized cup holder, designed for a wheelchair. This will help people in wheelchairs that have limited mobility in their hands to take a drink independently. My plan is to complete this project and mass produce it in the future because it is a real problem that needs to be fixed. If you are able, please complete my survey to enable me to begin construction.

Here is the link, please fill it out:      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqc4QUZNVYW6j7NGpOxYynQTB2vT8RvE4BOD9L60I5rd0qWg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks a bunch
                                                                                                            - Robert_Burns

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.