Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Invention idea/Construction (Please Read This)

Hey, I am in the engineering academy at my high school. I am in my senior year and our project is to design and construct a working prototype of an invention of our choice. My team chose to do a motorized cup holder, designed for a wheelchair. This will help people in wheelchairs that have limited mobility in their hands to take a drink independently. My plan is to complete this project and mass produce it in the future because it is a real problem that needs to be fixed. If you are able, please complete my survey to enable me to begin construction.

Here is the link, please fill it out:      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqc4QUZNVYW6j7NGpOxYynQTB2vT8RvE4BOD9L60I5rd0qWg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks a bunch
                                                                                                            - Robert_Burns

Replies

This discussion has been closed.