Entitlement for pip and medical evidence - Page 9 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Entitlement for pip and medical evidence

Options
12345679»

Comments

• alisha22
    alisha22 Community member Posts: 320 Pioneering
    Options
    I was awarded pip August this year.
  • alisha22
    Options
    For reserructing my pip appeal, are there any forms to fill in and who do I approach. Do I contact dwp or the courts direct, please advise.
  • alisha22
    Options
  • alisha22
    Options
    Sorry for all the questions but will dwp be notified as well, and will they try to avoid me going tribunal again.
  • alisha22
    Options
    If i appeal my pip award, what are the odds I go ahead and loose my standard mobility and standard living awards altogether. I heard somewhere that u could end up with nothing and have your pip award taken away, so I feel I have to weigh the odds. I know my conditions worse and I know i should of got the highest rate but dwp had got into my head so I'd accepted.
  • alisha22
    Options
    Also do I need to send more evidence for resurrecting my appeal.
  • millie123
    millie123 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Thankyou for your advise but I cannot get hold of c.a.b.or anyone else to help me.Is there anyone else that could support me? Thankyou.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,285 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    millie123 said:
    Thankyou for your advise but I cannot get hold of c.a.b.or anyone else to help me.Is there anyone else that could support me? Thankyou.
    Welfare rights? Maybe do a search of what's in your area.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • millie123
    Options
    Thankyou I shall take your advise and try welfare rights.

• millie123
    Options
    Thankyou I took your advice and was able to contact welfare rights .
  • alisha22
    Options
    Hello all,  well I am in the process of reresercting my pip appeal. As you are aware from previous posts that I accepted a award from dwp, but now feel I was pressured into the decision so would like to take it to the tribunal now. This afternoon I was watching the news and I heard that the director  (forgive me if I'm wrong ) of scope who is disabled in some way is having his pip taken away from him, now after listening to this I have held back and was wondering if may loose what I have already which is the standard rate of mobility and daily living.Please advise.

• alisha22
    Options
    I've tried getting advice from welfare rights but I was on the phone for a long time so I gave up as cannot afford to pay the bill. I don't have a citizen advice by me so I'm finding it hard to get any form of advice. I'm a bit worried that they are taking away pip for no reason so feel I should just sit and accept and it's so frustrating as I know i deserve the high rate.
  • alisha22
    Options
    Thank you mikehughes. Your advice is always appreciated.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.