Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Need advice on work - adapting to a 10 hr a week job?
I have recently found out that I have Sjogrens syndrome, as well as going through the menopause. And I am diagnosed with Cyclothmia. I am trying to adapt to a 10 hour per week job, but can I get any more help or advice. Im currently very anxious and concerned as no matter how Im trying I cannot physically maintain a full time job, which brings out my cyclothmia. Im wondering how to survive?
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 926 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 649 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 847 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.