Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ive been receiving pip for a couple years now and apart from my back getting much worse that I’ve had to have a bath lift installed so can get in and out my depression and anxiety has got much worse hence why I’m having another assessment as I can’t go out the house without my son and can’t use public transport or I panic I could cope better when I had my own car but due to having a epileptic fit and couldn’t drive for a year I ended up selling my car to help with finances and being stuck in the house all day every day is driving me to not want to live again among other things to worry about I’m so anxious today knowing I have to leave the house tommorow a friend is picking me up to take me but I’m scared I’m going to have a panic attack please help
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.