Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Diary. Stop watch
today I have used my new toy, a stop watch. I have only used it when I went out to the shop, for some bread. Timed myself from the house to my car. from the car to the shop and visa versa. If I only time myself when out and about will that surfice or do I need to do More? I have already been surprised and would most probably have argued different. Took me longer to descend the steps than climb them. Maybe a different tale on another day.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.