Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is Wheely_Brits2016!
Hi, my name is Tabitha and I own a group on facebook for uk wheelchair users and their carers called Wheely Brits. I set the group up in 2016 when I saw a need for a group of its kind. Just over a year on and I have over 2500 members. It's is an amazing group where people turn to for Support, Advice, Friendship and Empathy. If you use a wheelchair full time, part time or occasionally, or you care for a wheelchair user, I would like to invite you to join the group. I can guarantee you will be given a very warm welcome.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.