Hi, my name is damirmiller! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is damirmiller!

Options
damirmiller
damirmiller Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello to all , sorry for my English Level ,my name is Damir Miller , I live in Jerusalem and I am wheelchair user since 2003 . Me and my wife when we met decided to travel around the world and to make our life colorful and different . We started to travel from our country Israel , but faced some accessibility issues and decided to create startup company and web site in matter to make for travellers with other forms of disability life easier . We want to travel and to write about travels and to help people . We would like also to visit England and London and would be happy to make new friends and to talk with local friends . Please feel free to contact me here and than we can talk , Thank You friends !

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello damirmiller and welcome

Thank you for sharing, It sounds like a wonderfull plan and I wish you the very best. If you make it to England I would be honoured to meet you

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • damirmiller
    damirmiller Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hello CockneyRebel , thank you for your reply and for hospitality . Yes, we would love to make it 8n England because England has a lot of people , travellers with disabilities.  Will be perfect if you have a time to talk by Skype , or whatsapp or by Viber . If you interested please leave your contacts , thanks allot and sorry for my English )

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.