Hi, my name is damirmiller! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is damirmiller!

Options
damirmiller
damirmiller Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello to all , sorry for my English Level ,my name is Damir Miller , I live in Jerusalem and I am wheelchair user since 2003 . Me and my wife when we met decided to travel around the world and to make our life colorful and different . We started to travel from our country Israel , but faced some accessibility issues and decided to create startup company and web site in matter to make for travellers with other forms of disability life easier . We want to travel and to write about travels and to help people . We would like also to visit England and London and would be happy to make new friends and to talk with local friends . Please feel free to contact me here and than we can talk , Thank You friends !

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello damirmiller and welcome

Thank you for sharing, It sounds like a wonderfull plan and I wish you the very best. If you make it to England I would be honoured to meet you

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • damirmiller
    damirmiller Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hello CockneyRebel , thank you for your reply and for hospitality . Yes, we would love to make it 8n England because England has a lot of people , travellers with disabilities.  Will be perfect if you have a time to talk by Skype , or whatsapp or by Viber . If you interested please leave your contacts , thanks allot and sorry for my English )

Brightness