When is water not water? - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

When is water not water?

Options
12346»

Comments

• EstherB
    EstherB Community member Posts: 16 Pioneering
    edited June 2018
    Options
     :D   :D:D you guys have cracked me up reading trough this I love a good send humour, I'm from Northern Ireland (someone has to be) and I was brought up with the saying if you can laugh at yourself you will laugh at most things. Thanks guys I enjoyed this lol.

• EstherB
    EstherB Community member Posts: 16 Pioneering
    Options
    Good job the question wasn't when's water not wet lol that I would love to read 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    EstherB said:
    Good job the question wasn't when's water not wet lol that I would love to read 
    When it's frozen.
    Then it's dry water.  :)
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    Options
    Personally I see buying bottled water as a waste of money. I usually only drink Coca Cole or Pepsi. I use a small glass so it stretches it out and usually only buy the large bottles. When I finish a bottle I will have a large glass of squash, that and coffee is the only water I use really. There isn't a great deal of difference between bottled water and coke and I don't get an issues as a consequence as I have been drinking this way for years.

Still, we are all different and would never recommend the methods I use other than to tell people to reduce meal sizes and avoid alcohol. By doing so I have lost 10 stone (63.5 Kg) in weight and lost 14 inches off my waist.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    When it’s steam that’s wet water lol
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
     :D scotch mist lol

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.