When is water not water? - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

When is water not water?

Options
12346»

Comments

• EstherB
    EstherB Community member Posts: 16 Pioneering
    edited June 2018
    Options
     :D   :D:D you guys have cracked me up reading trough this I love a good send humour, I'm from Northern Ireland (someone has to be) and I was brought up with the saying if you can laugh at yourself you will laugh at most things. Thanks guys I enjoyed this lol.

• EstherB
    EstherB Community member Posts: 16 Pioneering
    Options
    Good job the question wasn't when's water not wet lol that I would love to read 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    EstherB said:
    Good job the question wasn't when's water not wet lol that I would love to read 
    When it's frozen.
    Then it's dry water.  :)
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    Options
    Personally I see buying bottled water as a waste of money. I usually only drink Coca Cole or Pepsi. I use a small glass so it stretches it out and usually only buy the large bottles. When I finish a bottle I will have a large glass of squash, that and coffee is the only water I use really. There isn't a great deal of difference between bottled water and coke and I don't get an issues as a consequence as I have been drinking this way for years.

Still, we are all different and would never recommend the methods I use other than to tell people to reduce meal sizes and avoid alcohol. By doing so I have lost 10 stone (63.5 Kg) in weight and lost 14 inches off my waist.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    When it’s steam that’s wet water lol
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
     :D scotch mist lol

Brightness