Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Mardi!
I have chronic arthritis, I live a nomadic lifestyle which makes it harder. I had my DLA taken away in 2015, I have been trying to claim pips since then. But every time I try I get evicted and moved on, or my relationship has ended and I have had to move. This has just happened to me again, I have an appeal in Scotland where I moved over a year ago. But now I am on Salisbury plain in Wiltshire, and cannot get back up for my appeal. Can anyone help me please?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.