Hi, my name is Sheridan61! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Sheridan61!

Options
Sheridan61
Sheridan61 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi to you to I need help just put in another form in to the 
DWP people and hopping that they give me my money back.

Comments

• Sheridan61
    Sheridan61 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Can some one please help me.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Sheridan61
    Welcome to the community, I have just moved your other post over to the main boards where you will get more answers :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Roma_Fletcher
    Roma_Fletcher Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @Sheridan61 i'm sorry to hear that your money has been stopped. I'm in exactly the same position. I have done my mandatory reconsideration and am now heading down the tribunal route. It's very difficult situation to find yourself in; very stressful. You have done the right thing by joining the group, you will get good advice. The best advice I have been given is get all the evidence you can lay your hands on, I even have a written statement from my children (they are adults) stating every thing that they have to do to help me exist. The worse thing is having no money. I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm here if you need to speak to someone. Roma

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.