Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is fintou!
Hi all I have fibromyalgia I was diagnosed about 4 years ago. I suffer with terrible flare ups and daily pain in my feet, lower legs, thumbs wrists and elbows. I get lots of tendon problems if I try to exercise or do too much. I really enjoy diy but find it very difficult to do it now. I love crafts and upcycling buy again have to do things much slower than I used to. I am a Beautician but had to give up.my business due to this horrible painful condition . My family keep me going I've got 4 beautiful grandchildren. Don't know what i would do without my family support. Anyway enough about me I just wanted to join with others like me.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.