Hi, my name is deede! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is deede!

deede
deede Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello this is all new to me never done this before

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @deede and a warm welcome to the community. We're very glad to have you.
    New and nervous, maybe? Okay. We're a community of people connected by disability. Many have disabilities, some are parents or partners of people with disabilities. The range of disabilities 'covered' by the community is pretty much unlimited.
    We are a community of friends, the community being a safe place to chat with others whose experiences may be similar to your own, a place to ask questions and to obtain advice. The community consists of 'ordinary folk' who just happen to share degrees of experience and who care.
    The key thing, then, is not to be shy. There is no hurry and you're under no pressure. Just ask us any questions you wish or tell us anything you can about yourself and your situation. That will enable you to make contact with people who can relate to what is happening in your life and to making friends. The Scope community can also help with suggestions and advice on a wide range of subjects.
    Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Here and listening,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community, @deede!

I think that Richard has given a great description of the community :)

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help or give you support with!
  • flynn18
    flynn18 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Hi deede I'm been in here too how are you today x
  • flynn18
    flynn18 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Opps I'm new on here too
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.