Hi, my name is Eileen108! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Eileen108!

Eileen108
Eileen108 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2018 in Start here and say hello!
I'm new to the scope community, don't know much about it really, but I'm quite a friendly sort

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Eileen108 and a very warm welcome to the community. We have lots of friendly sorts here, all connected in some way by disability, whether through being disabled, having a disabled parent, child, partner or other loved one.
    Don't be intimidated by the site - I'm relatively new myself (4 months going on 5, I think) and if I can find my way around anyone can :smile:
    First thing that would help - when you are ready (there's no hurry and no pressure) - would be if you could tell us a little more about yourself. The better we get to know you, the more easily we may find ways to support you.
    Very, very glad to have you with us,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard @JennysDad
  • Eileen108
    Eileen108 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi Richard,
    What a lovely warm welcome
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Eileen108, welcome to the community! If there's anything we can assist you with, do let us know.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.