Hi, my name is Jennygill! — Scope | Disability forum
New to the community? Remember to read our community guidelines and our community house rules.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi, my name is Jennygill!

Jennygill
Jennygill Member Posts: 4 Listener
My name his jenny. I don't know were to turn to get help I have he'd depressed for long time and anxiety. and vary shy it allways holditd me back my spelling his not vary good. Who ever his reading this hope you can understand it. I've been to my GP lot of time to ask for help with my mental health. His there Eny one who can help me. I don't have friends Eny fell Lone most of the time. 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Jenny @Jennygill and it is a real pleasure to meet you. Welcome to our community - we are very glad to have you.
    We have lots of members who, for different reasons, have difficulty spelling and I have had no difficulty reading your words at all, so please, please do not worry about that.
    You are not alone, now, Jenny. You have found a place among friends here and you matter.
    Being shy may make it seem difficult. but could you try to tell us a bit more about yourself? There is no hurry and there is no pressure on you. Nobody is going to criticize you or judge you here, we just want to be whatever help to you we can be.
    Here and listening,
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard @JennysDad (a different, but also very special Jenny :smile:)
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,799 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jennygill, welcome to the community! It's great to meet you- we have lots of friendly community members on this forum, who are always up for a chat.

It's great to hear that you've been to your GP for guidance, this is a really important step and I hope you're getting the support you need. In the meantime, do let us know if we can be of any assistance!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.

Fancy a chat in our virtual coffee lounge?

Put the kettle on and have a chat in our coffee lounge with other members. We talk about hobbies, games and anything else you can think of!

Cerebral Palsy (CP) Online Cafe

Here's a new opportunity for people with CP or a similar disability (aged 20+) to get together and chat. The sessions are in partnership with CP Sport so you can find out more and meet people from both organisations.

Are you struggling?

Read our 'Coping with stress, low mood and isolation' support thread for a run-down of ideas on how to banish those blues and feel happier.

What do you think about the community?

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community a better space for you.

Information about COVID-19

If you have questions about the virus, please read our information and support which includes guidance on benefits, getting food and essentials and Cerebral Palsy.

Back to school this September?

Read tips on how to settle back in and handle any worries you or your children might be having this new term.