Esa backdated income related and premiums - Page 7 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa backdated income related and premiums

Options
123457»

Comments

• worried33
    worried33 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I didnt ring yet, but still plan to, thanks.
  • worried33
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope had phone next to me almost all day, had a bath and had a missed call during bath from them :( so now probably an hour in the queue to find out why.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    worried33 said:
    @Chloe_Scope had phone next to me almost all day, had a bath and had a missed call during bath from them :( so now probably an hour in the queue to find out why.
    That sucks! Hopefully you’ll have better luck tomorrow! 
  • worried33
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Well an hour wasnt long enough, I am still in queue after 6pm, will it stay like this or will someone eventually answer after the closing time?

Why couldnt they use common sense and leave me a voice mail. (yes they have permission to do that).
  • worried33
    Options
    To answer my own question, stay on the line, someone picked up, he told me they stay on another 30 mins to clear the queue end of each day.

It was just a confirmation I been awarded, and backdated money is going in on the 10th so great news. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    That is great news @worried33
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I imagine the long wait was frustrating, but that's amazing news!
    Scope

• mel15
    mel15 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Options
    I filled in my form 15 weeks ago rang them today and they said it's not in processing yet then 10 minutes later I recieved a txt too say I'm getting a call the lady on the line wanted too ask some questions I had missed and said your form will go too processing and allow up too another 12 weeks too be processed I was gobsmacked that is 27 weeks surely this cant be right ? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    mel15 said:
    I filled in my form 15 weeks ago rang them today and they said it's not in processing yet then 10 minutes later I recieved a txt too say I'm getting a call the lady on the line wanted too ask some questions I had missed and said your form will go too processing and allow up too another 12 weeks too be processed I was gobsmacked that is 27 weeks surely this cant be right ? 
    Unfortunately, there's no timescales for any decision. The time they tell you is just a guide.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mel15, like Poppy said, unfortunately this is just a guide. I really hope it doesn't take much longer!
    Scope

• mel15
    mel15 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Options
    Okies  thankyou ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.