Hi, my name is Jardy! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Jardy!

Jardy Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone. I have my IIDB tribunal soon. Could someone please put me in touch with someone who can accompany me to my tribunal who deals with these matters? It would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance. Regards Jardy


  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,389 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Jardy Pleased to meet you welcome.

    In response to your question I do know is it possible to find a advocate to represent you at the tribunal I am myself will be needing this myself. Because I have no one myself to go with.

    Looking on the websites you need to find them in your area. I believe Welfare rights do this and I am checking out other charities. I also believe Rethink some times do this.

    Only for those with Mental Conditions.  Understand the issues. Some one did tell me CAB might do this but it is finding the right support.

    Hope that helps for now.  Please come back if finding it difficult. One of the team might offer solutions.

    I am sending you best wishes for the tribunal.

    Take care

    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Jardy and a warm welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us.
    @thespiceman is, I believe, entirely correct - you need to look for local welfare rights services, possibly under your local authority. CAB might at least be able to suggest where such a service might be found.
    Warmest best wishes to you,


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.