brad23 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


brad23 Member Posts: 12 Listener
Will i be able to get just the enhanced rate mobility pip .because i am really struggling at the moment on. A day to day basis. Since December 27 2017 . That is the day i lost my independence my life just ended i have been house bound ever since every day is a massive struggle if it was,nt for some good friends and neighbours i would not be here today.I have had to struggle all of my life.My mum and I  live apart 2week's ago she had  a mini stroke  i was called at 1,30 in the morning mum had not her head and not making any sense .I was panicking and vomiting and scared i could not get over there because I had no  ?.thankfully mum is on the mend.I am still getting over the shock .Emma


  • wilko
    wilko Member Posts: 2,457 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello brad23, glad to hear mum is on the mend. As for PIP mobility you should take a self test to see if your mobility conditions meet the descriptors for getting either standard or the enhanced rate. And then apply for PIP.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.