brad23 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

brad23

Options
brad23
brad23 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
Will i be able to get just the enhanced rate mobility pip .because i am really struggling at the moment on. A day to day basis. Since December 27 2017 . That is the day i lost my independence my life just ended i have been house bound ever since every day is a massive struggle if it was,nt for some good friends and neighbours i would not be here today.I have had to struggle all of my life.My mum and I  live apart 2week's ago she had  a mini stroke  i was called at 1,30 in the morning mum had not her head and not making any sense .I was panicking and vomiting and scared i could not get over there because I had no  ?.thankfully mum is on the mend.I am still getting over the shock .Emma

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello brad23, glad to hear mum is on the mend. As for PIP mobility you should take a self test to see if your mobility conditions meet the descriptors for getting either standard or the enhanced rate. And then apply for PIP.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.