Questions for National Democracy Week
Did you know, this week is National Democracy Week? There will be a range of activities and events across the country – including at Scope.
Jones MBE has years of experience as an advocate and campaigner, as well as
running events for young autistic people - and this evening, we are
hosting an event for young disabled people (11-19) who are interested in
social change and politics.
If you have a question that you want answered, let us know below. Whether you want to know how you can get more involved in politics, or how to achieve everyday equality - ask away!
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments