Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi ? I’m new here!

Options
laura7
laura7 Community member Posts: 9 Connected
How have people found this online community?? 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,379 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @laura7 Pleased to meet you welcome.

We are a supportive community. Care and share.

How have I found this online community?. Well joined nearly a year a go. Use this every day to meet and greet people. On a range of subjects and themes on disability and illness.  As a community champion now.

Also have made many new friends. Never feel lonely .  Some one to listen to. Give them support and advice and information.  Day to day or when ever they wish to . Want to chat about anything they wish to. Helps me as I help them all the time.

Lots of that on the forums. Posts and threads. Lots of comment , fun and laughter amid the serious problems we as a community day by day face constantly.

The benefits, PIP and ESA issues and problems.  The issues and problems surrounding disability and illness. Supporting and be a community to add a voice to . The constant battle and fight. The heart felt stories, the up lifting inspirational people of our community.

So glad you are here.  Are you ready for the time of your life?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • laura7
    laura7 Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    Options
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.