Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Advice on mobility and housing
Hiya, new to this been diagnosed with many ailments main being tumor in bile duct, cirrhosis liver, problem is Nov 17,awarded with pip esa, standard daily, only 4points mobility was stated had brain fogging due to toxins, have since been diagnosed with the bile duct tumor, symptoms brain fogging, point can I apply for mobility will this affect any award already given. Also quick ask in 1bed first floor riverside flat cannot get out through stairs how do I go about applying for move everything is done online, it has taken me an hour to type this as constantly forgetting what I need to say please help genuine problem???
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.