Hi, my name is Janethec! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Janethec!

Options
Janethec
Janethec Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi,i leave with pain 24/7 my hands shoulders feet hips i crawl to reach toilet but most time i don't reach it on time.getting up from sitting position i need help instead of walking i drag very slowly.my painkillers are butec and tramadol none really help i have mental health and chronic pain in the abdomen, sleeping never good pain keeps me awake even thou on zopiclone.i have no idea how to cope anymore.please advice anything thx

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @janethec Pleased to meet you welcome

Thank you for sharing and I am sorry what you are going through.

We are a supportive community who care and share.

Lots of advice and information.

Please can I suggest have an appointment with your Doctor. If you are in pain and have also a range of issues. Having problems.  They are there to help and give you support the best way they can. I understand from reading.

I know having some one supporting through all of this is important.  You need some one to help and advise if that is possible. By accessing a mental or health worker they can help and advise on a range of issues.  Especially solutions and try to help you cope the best way you can.

Consider have to speak to your Doctor he or she will advise on the way to proceed.  Also consider looking on line for solutions. You can self referral for a lot of mental health services.  Find support .

I know it is not easy but I myself have mental health issues and do have pain problems due to addiction history.. Have self referral in the past.  Plus spoken to my Doctor as well.

Please can I also advise have a look at our posts on Dealing with Chronic Pain for further advice and information.

I hope that helps.

Any other problems some one from our community may advise or a member of our team.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Janethec and a warm welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling so much. Do you currently have any support in place?
    You may find the physical/ mobility impairments and mental health issues boards particularly useful. Please do let me know if there is anything else that I can do :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.