Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Sick and tired of the world we live in
Hello my name is Shola, I am 20 years of age, I suffer from autism and mental health issues and I am really sick and angry with the kind of world that we are living in at the moment because of people telling me and others what to do about how we should and should not live our lives, people saying things about others being lazy and doing what they want to do when are not even doing anything wrong at all. I feel like campaigning and telling a lot more people and the government about how I actually feel about things like that and letting all my feelings out too. I really wish that people and the government would just stop telling me and others what to do with mine and other people's lives as I find it quite wrong, rude and also disrespectful because we should be able to live our lives how we want no matter how old we are and in a world where life is much more easier, certain things should always stay as they are and when people would not be saying negative things about people being lazy sometimes and doing what they want like having fun when they are teenagers or adults like I am an adult now. I just really want things to change like for people to stop telling me what to do especially when I am now over the age of 18 and old enough to do what I want really and for more positives to happen in this world and no more negatives like when things change for the worse in which certain things should not change at all. I also wish that I was in another country right now where I would be seen more as an adult and be treated as one and also with respect.
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 258 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.