Hi there! I wanna speak about HF Depression — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi there! I wanna speak about HF Depression

Options
Shortiee1
Shortiee1 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm an emotionally unstable personality type; taking criticism is something I struggle against,but something I really Wanna Open up to people about, so others can bring to light mental disorders and the coping mechanisms we have built against feelings of depression etcetera. 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Shortiee1   Pleased to meet you welcome.  Thank you for sharing you story. Hope we can be supportive.  We are a community who care and share.

Please have you seen our advice and information on Mental Health. Lots of the community willing to share their own stories. Lots to comment. Lots of new friends.

If need or would like some one to listen Am happy to say plenty of people willing to listen.  I am one as I suffer mental health issues.

I hope we all of the community treat you with kindness and sensitivity. How it is and should be.

Ask the community anything please ask. Some one will know and be grateful to give you there views and opinions.

May I add if you find some one is being critical of you and I do understand that. Please can I suggest have a look at SCOPE house rules and guidelines. There are at the bottom of every page where the posts and threads are.  Right bottom black bit underneath all the posts.

No one like criticism so we all have different views and opinions but even so please if you feel unjust. Press icon on the post concerned flag one. Send a report to the moderators who will say whether or not be removed.

We need want you as a new member to feel comfortable on the forum so need to explain that to you. Hope that helps.

Great to meet you please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.