Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is patandpete57!
Hello my name is Patricia, I live on the Isle of Wight U.K. I am 77 yrs old, my husband is nearly 88 yrs old, we have been married 61 yrs( yes I was married at 16 yrs old !!!!). We have many grandchildren and great grandchildren, who mostly live in Australia. I am my husbands carer who has a few medical problems, and he is my carer too, for my medical problems , we both get attendance allowance, mine the lower rate. I am pleased to have joined this group for any advice.we live in an Independant living flat.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.