Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is Raggydoll!

RaggydollRaggydoll Member Posts: 2 Listener
Am having major problems with my housing provider regarding unsuitable bathing facilities and disabled access to building is none existant.

Replies

• RipplesRipples Member Posts: 189 Pioneering
    @Raggydoll Welcome !  Which type of property do you occupy?  Are you looking towards relocation to another property where these things such as easy access are already in place?
  • RaggydollRaggydoll Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Yes bathing facilities already in place but need replacing due 2 disrepair were never suitable 4 my needs either housing provider choses to ignore my request and deny me my rights
  • thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Raggydoll   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Sorry what has happened. I am sure there is a solution to your problem. May I suggest have at look at our Practical Support and Information.  Housing and Independent Living.

Lots of advice and information from members of our community.

I know rules and regulations around Housing Associations are complex and confusing. You need the right support and help. May I add speak to CAB could be worth talking to them.

I hope that helps.

Please can I add also we are a supportive friendly community. Hopefully some one will advise further. A member of our team or community.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
Sign in or join us to comment.