Hi, my name is Raggydoll! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Raggydoll!

Options
Raggydoll
Raggydoll Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Am having major problems with my housing provider regarding unsuitable bathing facilities and disabled access to building is none existant.

Comments

• Ripples
    Ripples Community member Posts: 189 Pioneering
    Options
    @Raggydoll Welcome !  Which type of property do you occupy?  Are you looking towards relocation to another property where these things such as easy access are already in place?
  • Raggydoll
    Raggydoll Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Yes bathing facilities already in place but need replacing due 2 disrepair were never suitable 4 my needs either housing provider choses to ignore my request and deny me my rights
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Raggydoll   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Sorry what has happened. I am sure there is a solution to your problem. May I suggest have at look at our Practical Support and Information.  Housing and Independent Living.

Lots of advice and information from members of our community.

I know rules and regulations around Housing Associations are complex and confusing. You need the right support and help. May I add speak to CAB could be worth talking to them.

I hope that helps.

Please can I add also we are a supportive friendly community. Hopefully some one will advise further. A member of our team or community.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.