Hi, my name is thehawk1960! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is thehawk1960!

thehawk1960 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a disabled man of 58 I take 11tablets aday and now they stoped my pip.is there anyway I can take them to court and put them through hell like they did to me


  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,389 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @thehawk1960   Pleased to meet you welcome.

    Sorry what has happened. May I suggest have a look at our information and advice Talk about PIP . Lots of comments from community members.

    In reply to your question. I would speak to welfare rights or CAB about what to do next.  They have lots of information and advice.

    If you need anything ask. The community will advise or help.

    We are a supportive friendly community who care and share.

    Take care

    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,557 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @thehawk1960 and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear this. Have you tried the online PIP assessment? This isn't 100% accurate but may give you an indication on whether it would be a good idea to chase the claim. Very best of luck and if you need anything else then please do not hesitate to be in touch :)


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.