Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is goodfella777!
Hi everyone I have a question about pip I’m still on DLA and at some point I’ll have to claim for pip, I had a medical for esa last December and was given 0 points from a so called medical professional I put in a mandatory reconsideration and won my appeal, my question is will this won appeal help if I have to go through the same process for pip as it was stressful & feel like these medical professionals are paid to cut people from there benefits thanks for any advice
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.