Hi, my name is josiejo! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is josiejo!

Options
josiejo
josiejo Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello all. I've joined the group for support and ideas regarding my own life long illness and disability related to my mental health and well-being and my son's issues with development and learning which we think are ASD related but without diagnosis or EHC Plan. Happy to hear recommendations of how people use the community to help and discussions I may be interested in. Thx Jo :)

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @josiejo   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for sharing. We are friendly supportive community.

Care and share.

Have a look at our community posts, advice  on Practical Support and Information.

Look also at Talk about Specific Conditions.  Might be useful. Lots of information, advice and knowledge from our members and their experiences.

Look forward to hearing from you.  Ask the community anything some one will know.  Ready to listen.

Pleasure to meet you

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @josiejo and a warm welcome to the community! It seems like there are many different aspects going on in your life right now. This must be hard work! I hope you're able to use the community to give and receive support. In order to make it easier for people to answer your queries you may be better off putting discussions in the relevant sections. For example, you will probably find the following boards useful: disabled people, parent and carers, ASD, education and learning, mental health issues and physical/ mobility impairments (we have more!). Please do have a look around and get involved with anything that you find useful! Hope to see you around, and please do let me know if there is anything else that I can do :)  
    Scope

• josiejo
    josiejo Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thanks @thespiceman and @Chloe_Scope for your welcome and advice really appreciated  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.