Hi, my name is dawnfar! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is dawnfar!

dawnfar
dawnfar Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi
i rarely join forums but do feel I need to speak here. I have suffered 2 horrible years with menopause and fibromyalgia. However, I do believe there is hope in the form of Dutch CBD OIL. 
I am a sceptical person in general, so my daughter ordered the oil without my knowledge due to hearing the positive stories of those using it. One spray under the tongue and my symptoms almost vanished overnight. It’s a totally legal -non hallucinating oil and I do urge people to do their own research. I stopped hrt due to spiralling anxiety, lethargy and basically feeling miserable all the time. Now I would honestly say I feel 90% improvement in my life. I feel less joint pain-a lot less, and I feel calm-anxiety almost disappeared in a week . For me this oil is incredible and that’s why I’m sharing 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.