Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can employers get rid of me?
Hello there, my name is Julie I have sponglistis of the spine, all my left side of the spine I have got 8 discs rubbing against the sciatic nerve also in my neck, my disabilities have got worse over the past couple of years, I work full time been with the same company 12,yeaes I am worried that they will get rid of me, just need some advise really to see where I stand, the company are aware I registered disabled but I can still do my job but not has quick
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.