Hello

HCSOC
HCSOC Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi everyone.

Don't really know what to say. I used to like chatting a lot but I've got a bit isolated recently because of all the health issues. Chronic physical health condition, and it's affected my mental health. Up and down really.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,879 Championing
    Hi @HCSOC
    Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you're feeling that way, is there anything we can do to help?
  • Chloe_Alumni
    Chloe_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 10,510 Championing
    Hi @HCSOC and a warm welcome to the community! Please do let us know if there is anything that I can do :)
  • sophialob
    sophialob Community member Posts: 60 Contributor
    Hi @HCSOC welcome to the community :smile: you're doing brilliantly, keep fighting!! 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,604 Championing
    Welcome to the community @HCSOC :)
  • HCSOC
    HCSOC Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi. I didn't expect such a friendly response. Thank you! I've become so used to not talking to anyone.

It sometimes feels such a struggle. The money worries on top of health make it so hard. The past few months I've not been able to focus on my health because of this. I did feel drained yesterday but feel a bit stronger today. :)
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,604 Championing
    We are a friendly group! Please lt us know if there is anything we can do to help.

With your financial situation, have you tried the benefits calculator to see if you are claiming everything you are entitled to?