Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
DLA to PIP stress
Hiim new here..ive been on DLA for 8 years and was invited to go to pip..i was sent the pip form and sent it back with all the medical evedence and the awnsers were consitent..i have DDD degeneritive disc desease and outher complex things..i on everyday find it hard to mobilise n have to stay in bed due to my savear pain...i sent the forms off in mid August and im still waiting for a respnce..i have been reading loads of peoples comments on how pip assesers lie..face to face assesments..and even papper reviews ect..im worid sick that they will ask me to go to f 2 f as im in so much pain i cannot possibly traval to one i also suffer mental health issus..can some one put my mind at rest please
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.