ESA and part time — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA and part time

I have SPD, hip dysplasia and other things wrong and in constant pain which to the most point is handled well.  I have started working bank part time hours as I'm going stir crazy.  I was advised as it was term time and bank hours the pay would he averaged out over the year......I worked out I've been earning just about what I'mowed. However they are now trying to say I owe them 500.....what's the legal limit etc



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.