Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Jacqhuggs!
Hello everyone, I had knee replacement surgery six years ago, despite further replacement and loads of surgeries, I can no longer bend my knee more than 40°. Despite that, I go out every day, walk as much as I am able, cook for a neighbour who has worse problems and generally love life. I'm 65, still can't drive - but I have a provisional license, just trying to build up the confidence to start lessons. I crochet as a hobby and have a wonderful husband who treats me like a queen.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.